A person who ’s the student’s sponsor inside the concept of the new laws produced under the
(5) The fresh new Minister could possibly get predict no less than one of your following the people to help you contribute to the the training can cost you of another private (the brand new “student”) getting a time period of research during the a medication system regarding studies in the a prescription facilities:
(6) The amount of your financial resources to possess a particular period out of investigation when you look at the a prescription system out of research within a medication institution is the amount of money your Minister anticipates the brand new personal along with his or her expected members, or no, so you’re able to contribute into the individuals education prices for the period.
dos. One educational prizes and you may government recommendations, also beginner financial help on Bodies regarding Canada, that the private is receiving or perhaps is eligible to receive.
six. The number of people that, in the viewpoint of one’s Minister, is dependants of the person or their unique expected members, or no.
seven. All other info, property or deductions of the individual and his awesome or her requested contributors, or no, your Minister considers to be associated throughout the things.
Shortly after due to the items in a customers statement of individual’s most recent bills, the fresh new Minister are of one’s advice your personal will not pay-off a student-based loan
11. (1) An individual meets the additional eligibility requirements for the distance component of the Ontario Student Grant if the Minister determines that,
(c) there is absolutely no establishment of the identical style of because the recognized institution which is within 80 kilometres of the individual’s long lasting household.
(2) The necessity set out in term (1) (c) will not apply at an individual in the event that, throughout the system regarding study where in fact the private try enlisted, French ’s the code away from training for,
(a) a minimum of sixty per cent away from exactly what the facilities takes into account are a full course load to the period of data, when it comes to an individual who is not a guy having a disability; otherwise
(b) no less than 40 per cent off exactly what the organization takes into account is a full course stream with the period of data, regarding somebody who is actually anyone with a disability.
Despite section 5, somebody who is eligible to own a give or student loan significantly less than one to area is generally declined an offer or education loan relative to sections thirteen so you’re able to 17
thirteen. (1) The Minister may refuse to issue a grant or student loan to an individual in any of the following circumstances relating to the individual’s finances and financial resources:
1. The person otherwise their particular companion possess, features or control actual otherwise private possessions one to, on viewpoint of your own Minister, constitutes enough financial resources in order to meet the individuals education will set you back.
dos. The person are eligible to found beginner financial help throughout the Government away from Canada otherwise on the bodies of another province otherwise area out-of Canada otherwise of some other nation.
(2) The fresh new Minister may won’t material the base part of title loans Minnesota the new Ontario Pupil Give to an individual whether your personal is actually receipt regarding financial help significantly less than an educational program otherwise work training system funded actually or ultimately because of the State away from Ontario.
(3) New Minister shall not material a grant or student loan so you’re able to a person who acquired a give otherwise student loan in respect out of an earlier period of data where numbers have not been paid off, whether your private,
(a) try provided payment recommendations from the debt cures stage according of your own early in the day education loan lower than sections thirty-six to help you 47 from it Control, lower than parts thirty five so you’re able to 40.7 of your own 2001 Control, because the those areas continue reading , or lower than parts twelve so you’re able to of one’s pre-2001 Control, just like the the individuals areas keep reading , and he or she’s not a single demonstrated into the clause (b);