An individual who is the student’s sponsor in the concept of the fresh rules produced underneath the
(5) The brand new Minister could possibly get assume no less than one of the adopting the people in order to contribute into the training will set you back of another private (new “student”) to own a period of analysis for the a prescription system away from analysis in the a prescription institution:
(6) The amount of a person’s financial resources for a specific months out-of data within the a medication system away from studies at a prescription organization ’s the amount of cash that the Minister anticipates the brand new personal with his or her expected contributors, if any, so you’re able to contribute towards the the individual’s knowledge prices for that time.
2. Any informative honors and you will bodies assistance, together with pupil financial assistance on the Bodies regarding Canada, your private receives or is eligible to discover.
6. How many other individuals one, in the thoughts of Minister, try dependants of the person or their unique requested members, or no.
seven. All other resources, possessions or write-offs of the individual along with his otherwise their asked contributors, or no, the Minister takes into account to get relevant on products.
Immediately after because of the contents of a buyers report of one’s individual’s most recent costs, the newest Minister is actually of your own thoughts the personal will not pay back a student loan
eleven. (1) An individual meets the additional eligibility requirements for the distance component of the good site Ontario Student Grant if the Minister determines that,
(c) there is no organization of the same type because acknowledged business that’s contained in this 80 kms of your individual’s permanent quarters.
(2) The necessity lay out inside condition (1) (c) doesn’t apply to an individual if the, in the system of study where personal was enlisted, French is the code out-of classes to own,
(a) no less than sixty per cent out-of what the establishment takes into account becoming the full path load on ages of data, in the example of somebody who is not a man having an impairment; otherwise
(b) no less than 40 per cent out-of exactly what the organization takes into account as an entire direction load with the chronilogical age of data, when it comes to someone who is a person with a disability.
Even after point 5, an individual who is eligible to possess a give otherwise student loan less than one section are denied a grant otherwise education loan according to sections 13 so you’re able to 17
thirteen. (1) The Minister may refuse to issue a grant or student loan to an individual in any of the following circumstances relating to the individual’s finances and financial resources:
step 1. The person otherwise their lover is the owner of, and has now or control actual or private possessions you to definitely, on the thoughts of one’s Minister, constitutes enough money to satisfy the person’s training will set you back.
dos. The person try entitled to found beginner financial help on the Regulators away from Canada or throughout the regulators of another state or region from Canada otherwise of another nation.
(2) The brand new Minister will get decline to situation the beds base component of this new Ontario College student Grant to help you a single in the event the private is in acknowledgment out-of financial help significantly less than an useful program or a job knowledge system financed in person otherwise ultimately of the State out-of Ontario.
(3) The newest Minister should not matter an offer otherwise student loan to someone who received a grant otherwise education loan in respect from an earlier chronilogical age of research whereby wide variety haven’t started paid, in case your personal,
(a) was provided installment recommendations from the obligations protection phase according of your own early in the day education loan less than parts thirty six so you’re able to 47 regarding which Controls, less than areas 35 to forty.7 of the 2001 Controls, since men and women areas continue reading , or significantly less than parts several to of the pre-2001 Regulation, while the men and women areas read on , and he or she actually is not one described inside the condition (b);